- 18 used T-Shirts (to make a rag rug for the play house)
- 4 vintage pillow cases (for a patchwork quilt)
- 1 brand new set of designer cloth napkins (to make some cute aprons)
- 1 vintage set of lace curtains (I’m thinking dresses for the little girls)
- 1 used book (just because)
- 1 brand new Battleship game still in the cellophane wrap (because Hailey begged for it)
I went to two different Goodwill stores in town looking specifically for t-shirts and sheets or pillowcases and I came home with all of the above for only $35 and some change. Best deal ever! Time to get crafting…just as soon as I finish washing it all.