Friday, August 12, 2011

OWLways thinking of you

Before I left Las Vegas, a friend mentioned some owls that she had seen in the Pottery Barn Kids catalog and told me that when she saw them, she thought, “Christina could easily make those. “ So of course I had to check them out and I thought, “I could totally make those.”
Here are the PB owls:
PB Kids Owls
I drew up my own pattern and made my owl with fabric leftover from this blanket and some other scraps I happened to have on hand. Here is my much funkier version:
PB owl knockoff 001
Since the owl is for a little girl who is going through more than any little girl her age should have to, I made an owl themed card to go along with it letting her know that even though we can’t be with her, we will “OWLways”  be thinking of her.
PB owl knockoff 014
Hopefully it will make her day a little brighter when it shows up in the mail.


I linked up at
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!


No comments:

Post a Comment