Ever since I saw my first English garden quilt, I have had the desire to make a hexi quilt. They are time consuming because they are done pretty much completely by hand and time isn’t always something I have a lot of. The other night, on a whim, I started cutting out a bunch of hexagons from all my scraps. I have done several baby quilts lately with similar color schemes and thought it would be a great way to start clearing them out.
A bunch of hexi's ready to go
My very first ever hexi flower block
And my second
I set a goal of doing one block a day, but that is overly ambitious of me. Honestly, if I get the quilt done by the end of the year, I will be happy.