Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School Pencil Pouch

According to Hailey's back to school supply list, she needs a 5x8" pencil bag or pouch. I asked her if she wanted to me to buy one or if she wanted to pick out some fabrics from my stash and have me make one. She opted to have me make it and chose some fun owl fabric. Here is her one-of-a-kind pencil pouch that she is excited to take back to school with her.

I linked up at:

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up        party!giveaways


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love that fabric most of all! It's too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a side note, I'm glad you included Pres. Uchtdorf's talk in your side bar. I don't remember hearing this one. I am going to print it out and stick it on my closet door so I will see it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great readiing your blog post

    ReplyDelete