Monday, June 21, 2010

TIme for change

I have had this picture hanging around since Cameron and I were newlyweds, or, in other words, for a really long time. I have ignored it for quite a while and kind of forgot I still had it hanging on my wall. I noticed it this weekend and decided it needed to come down. I decided to change it up a bit so it would fit in better with my kitchen decor.
So I used some paint, some fabric, and my Cricut machine to cut out some vinyl and ended up with this.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now I just need to figure out how to hang it above my stove, which has a solid granite backsplash, without drilling any holes. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. We found some fat sticky tape that can hold up heavy items pretty well. I think I got it at Staples...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's also scotch picture hangers that stick to the wall, and it's velcro you attach to the picture. They can take a lot of weight, and may stick to granite.

    ReplyDelete