Friday, December 24, 2010

5…4…3…2…1…Blastoff!

A friend of mine asked me to applique a few onesies and make a hooded towel for her baby as their gift to him for Christmas. His room is decorated in rockets and so she wanted to use some of the fabrics that they used to decorate his room. I can’t take full credit for these because she did provide the rocket fabrics and the towels, but I think they turned out pretty darn cute. She loved them as well which made me happy.
Here are the onesies. My favorite is the one in the middle.010
This is the back of the onesie that is pictured on the left in the picture above.
009
This is the first hooded towel I have made.
013
Making the towel itself was super easy. There are lots and lots of tutorials all over the internet on how to make them. You just need one bath towel and one hand towel that you cut in half. I used the other half of the hand towel to make the flame at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment