Monday, February 6, 2012

DIY Valentines

014

I found this great valentine bookmark and free printable card through Pinterest and thought it would be a fun idea to do with my  8-11 year old Activity Day girls from my church. Some girls had a little more difficulty stitching the hearts than others (I think the difficulties had more to do with listening to directions than it did to actually stitching) but they all had fun anyway. It’s a super quick and easy craft for a grown up to do so I stitched a bunch together for my girls to use as teacher gifts on Valentine’s Day. 010

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute, and such a great activity days project! Every time I look at this blog I am blown away by your creativity and ability to make things that look amazing. You are truly talented.

    ReplyDelete