Sunday, February 27, 2011

3rd Birthday Shirts

My baby turns 3 tomorrow so I made her a couple of shirts for the occasion.

For the first one, I just cut out the scooter freehand and used a zig-zag stitch to applique it to the shirt. Then I took some coordinating birdie fabric and added a little ruffle to the bottom.
 Kennady 010
Kennady 004
Kennady 028
For her second shirt, I used my Cricut to cut out the circle, the letters, and the number. She is going to wear this one for her little party and she is so excited about it. I had a hard time convincing her to take it off after taking the picture so we could keep it clean for tomorrow.
Kennady 014

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is going to be THREE! It seems like she was just born. It is crazy how fast they grow.

    Happy Birthday! The shirts are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete