Monday, October 25, 2010

Smores in a jar

I found this idea online and just had to make some for my girls’ teachers. They are super cute and easy to make. I also figured that with all the sweets we eat this time of year, these would be great because they can be saved and made a little later when all the other sweets have run out.
 Smores in a jar 002
After assembling the jars, I printed out the directions and made a tag that tied on the jar. Smores in a jar 005
Smores in a jar 008
I'm linking up at:
Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

10 comments:

  1. I love the ghost peeps on the side, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love food gifts...these are spooktacular!!
    Hope you'll stop by the Pretty Packages Party and share these delightful gifts!
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can I go to get these directions. They are precious and so are you darling girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, yours turned out so cute! Glad I could provide the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are adorable! i love this for a quick & easy halloween gift! i'm a follower now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i luv luv this tut, tfs.
    I'm starting a new series for the Holidays, I hope you stop by, and link at passionatelyartistic.com.
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com
    http://maggielamarre.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun idea!! Thanks for sharing! :)
    Also, just letting you know I featured this on my blog last night, feel free to come check it out!
    http://artsyfartsymama.blogspot.com/2011/10/pinteresting-features-n-shtuff-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you please share how much of each item is in the jar? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to know how much of each ingredient is in this jar too! Can you send it to me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete